Who we are
Volga Gas is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company. It has two principal Russian operating subsidiaries, both 100% owned: Pre-Caspian Gas Company ("PGK") and Gasnefteservice ("GNS"). Through these operating subsidiaries, the Group has 100% interests in fourlicenses to explore for and produce oil, gas and condensate in the Volga region of Russia.
- The corporate and registered offices are in the UK
- Operational offices in Saratov and at the field sites
- Proven and probable reserves* of 39.8 million barrels of oil equivalent comprising
- 14.3 million barrels of oil and condensate
- 154 billion cubic feet (25.4 million barrels of oil equivalent) of natural gas
The company’s shares are listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker VGAS.
* Note: Management estimate of reserves as at 31 December 2015. Source: Miller & Lents reserve report of 1 August 2012, less subsequent production