Volga Gas is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company. It has two principal Russian operating subsidiaries, both 100% owned: Pre-Caspian Gas Company ("PGK") and Gasnefteservice ("GNS"). Through these operating subsidiaries, the Group has 100% interests in four licenses to explore for and produce oil, gas and condensate in the Volga region of Russia.
- The corporate and registered offices are in the UK
- Operational offices in Saratov and at the field sites
- Proven and probable reserves* of 26.5 million barrels of oil equivalent comprising
- 11.1 million barrels of oil and condensate
- 77.6 billion cubic feet (13.0 million barrels of oil equivalent) of natural gas
- 0.2 million tonnes of LPG (2.4 million barrels of oil equivalent)
The company’s shares are listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker VGAS.
* Source: independent estimate of the Group's oil, gas and condensate reserves by OOO Geostream Assets Management dated 12 April 2018..